NOW HIRING Elysium
by William Mata | 19th September 2018
Now recruiting for Support Workers / Waking Night Support Workers!
We are holding a recruitment open day on Tuesday 2nd October 2018 between 11am and 3pm.
Please sign in at reception at Riverside Business Centre, River Lawn Road, Tonbridge, TN9 1EP.
We’re a small, local, family run business (we are not Elysium Healthcare!) and are looking for new staff to support our existing teams as we move forwards and grow. We have lots of opportunities for experienced staff and those new to the role, and can offer plenty of training, support and mentoring for all levels.
Pay and display parking is available but limited, public transport is readily accessible including main bus routes, and the train station is a 2 minute walk away.
If you have a passion for helping others and want to build a career whilst improving people’s lives, we want to hear from you!
Locations: Maidstone / Tonbridge / Tunbridge Wells / Paddock Wood.
Pay: Starting from £21,320.00 pa (Representative of 40 hours per week and sleep ins paid at £45 per night minimum).
Hours: Flexible (Full Time 40 hours per week, part time also available) WAKE NIGHT POSITIONS ALSO AVAILABLE.
We do not do drop in / drop out calls; this ensures we offer meaningful support to our clients, and sensible shifts for our staff.
The ideal support worker will need the following skills and attributes:
- Confident, happy people to join our small, established teams.
- Ability to use own initiative; for example, planning fun days out.
- Flexibility to work within a rota pattern that covers 24 hours, including sleep ins.
- Ability to work as a team and lone work.
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle.
Due to the structure of the support we provide, Elysium also offers a unique opportunity for staff including the following benefits:
- Flexible hours; full time (40 hours per week) or part time contracts available, ensuring job security.
- Excellent rates of pay and pension packages.
- Comprehensive training package, including full induction and mentoring support. We offer all basic training (e.g. First Aid, Fire Safety, Medication, Food Hygiene) as well as more specialist training dependent on client needs and staff interests (e.g. Autism, Epilepsy, Makaton training). Our close-knit teams offer a supportive environment and management staff are accessible 24/7.
- Opportunities to build on your knowledge and progress your career, including Health & Social Care Diplomas up to level 5 (dependent on position).
- Rewarding job role with great service users.
- Happy and fun working environment in well presented, person centred, ‘homely’ properties.
The job is varied and unique, and we pride ourselves on doing things differently.
If you’d like to come in and chat to us further, please get in touch today on 01732 783503 / firstname.lastname@example.org
or come along and see us on 2nd October!